Khenpo Kunga Sherab Saljay Rinpoche will teach on “Zhentong: Emptiness & Buddhanature.” This teaching will be translated into English and Italian.
- Date: December 15-16, 2008
- Venue:Pian delle Betulle, Betulle
The teachings in Betulle will be held at the Pian delle Betulle, an Alpine location situated at 1,500 meters in a tranquil setting above the town of Margno in the valley of Valsassina, in the Lecco province of northern Italy.
Betulle is approximately 90 kilometers north from Milano.
- By Train: From your location in Italy, take a train to the Bellano train station. Then take the bus to Margno.
- By Car: From the city of Milano go to Lecco. Then continue beyond this town on the main highway towards Sondrio. Exit at “Bellano.” Follow signs to “Valsassina” and “Taceno.” At Taceno, follow signs for “Margno” where you will find the cable car to take you up to Pian delle Betulle.
- If you prefer to walk from Taceno, continue beyond Margno toward “Casargo” and “Premana.” After you have reached Casargo village , before Premana on the right, there are indications to “Alpe di Paglio.” Drive up the steep road, leave your car at the car park where the road ends, and walk on the large trail for about 20 to 30 minutes to the Pian delle Betulle.
Costs & Accommodation
The cost to participate is Euro 80.
The cost for full board is Euro 55 per day.
There will be two daily sessions, each held in a private hall in the small hotel Pian delle Betulle where participants will be lodging.
There is limited space available for these teachings (about 20 to 25 persons maximum), and rooms will be assigned in order of participant enrollment. In this remote setting, there are no other lodging facilities available. All participants must pre-enroll.
We ask that participants plan to be at the Pian delle Betulle from the evening of December the 14th.
To pre-enroll, contact Amitaba: [email protected] (tel. +39 02.33614196).