Jonang Foundation’s Digital Library serves as an online community-based resource for both academic as well as popular materials that reflect the Jonang tradition, and related Tibetan Buddhist themes.
Submissions to Jonang Foundation’s Digital Library are accepted on an ongoing basis in the English and Tibetan languages, in the form of articles, translations, essays, catalogues, and bibliographies. Video and photo media presentations will be accepted as articles. Text submissions must be in Word document format. Works published via Jonang Foundation’s Digital Library will remain in the online library archive while the author (translator, compiler, etc.) maintains the copyright to his/her work(s).
Send all submissions to:
- The Essence of Zhentong
- Elucidating Zhentong
- Abiding Reality of Mind
- A Treatise on Awareness
- Aspiration Prayer for the Jonang
- Supplication to the Zhentong Lineage
- Aspiration Prayer of Definitive Meaning
- Supplication to the Kalachakra Masters
- Dolpopa’s Collected Works (1)
- Dolpopa’s Collected Works (2)
- Taranatha’s Collected Works (1)
- Taranatha’s Collected Works (2)
- Bamda Gelek’s Collected Works
- Lodro Drakpa’s Collected Works
*All materials in our library are in PDF-format, and can be read with the free Acrobat program.